Tuesday, February 25, 2003

BAD DREAM

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt I watched as a strong wind blew across London. All the big buildings in Westminster sawyed in the wind. But, Big Ben swayed then fell down. I can remember trying to phone my parents to tell them that I was okay. There were also streams of people crossing one of the birdges to escape the carnage. Boy!

This brought back to mind my idea for a new blog. What it is is: people contribute their dreams. Anyone can log on and type away after waking up (or later if they can remember dreams that long: I can't). It would be a sort of streamof consciousness thing.

Any takers?

Meanwhile, I woke up to the nightmare horror that is John Ashcroft, bible-bashing, drug hating, stupid song writing Attorney General in the US. This article (via Right Wing Slayer - go Buffy!) staggered me.

And this, via A Dash of Salt, will made my jaw drop. Help! I need duct tape! "Don't be afraid" No, just panic like hell!

:: Posted by pete @ 08:24