Thursday, March 06, 2003

NEXT TRAIN
HAINAULT................................delayed





Going Underground - which London Underground tube line are you?

I'm the CENTRAL line!


You run from Ealing Broadway in the west, through the heart of London, to Epping in the east. Until 1994 you ran right into the Essex countryside, to Ongar, but finally you realised that no one wanted to go to Essex. You are practical and adaptable, resilient and open-minded, and are more likely to tolerate buskers than other Underground lines.

Just fantastic. I take the what tube line are you test and I come out as the one that hasn't been running since early January due to falling motors. Check here for the latest news on the Central Line. Pants, I tell you!

Essex...? I used to live there! And, no, I don't want to go back.

via Sisyphus shrugged

:: Posted by pete @ 11:27