Sunday, March 02, 2003

RATE MY MOUSE

Igor Bulakjovski confessed:

> I am disturbed.
>
> ps I found a mouse in my boot today


Was that mouse doing anything lascivious? Was it sniffing your shoe like
a fetishist? Was it wearing a dainty outfit just waiting there in your
shoe for you to find it an make its move?


Have you ever felt a strange longing to run with the mice on the open
fields? Have you ever wanted to tear off all your clothes and dive into
a tiny hole in a wall? Did you ever see a block of cheese in the
distance and felt a peculiar tingly feeling in your loins?


No? Then it must just be me.


Scott
One of these days I should vaccuum.


More wackiness from the ewav group.. "But, when are you going to update your blog, Scott?" Tell Scott to update and tell him iamadonut sent ya.

:: Posted by pete @ 18:29