Friday, May 09, 2003

BUNCH OF FIVES

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Now where did I put that piece of paper with the answer written on it?

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
Filofax and electronic diary at work. Use it religiously.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
If I could see it I'd tell you - off on a sicky. But it's more organised now than ever.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
CDs, sort of. Books? Why keep books you've read unless you're going to read them again? What's a DVD?

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
My wedding! and a large multilateral conference on maritime affairs.

...and last week's...

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
YMCA.

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
Big boys don't cry, but some songs give me the shivers - "The Drugs Don't Work" - the Verve. "Svefn-g-englar" Sigur Ros.

3. Name three songs that turn you on.
"Me and Mrs Jones" - Billy Paul. "Pretty Vacant" - The Sex Pistols (it's a long story). anything by Tim Buckley.

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
"Hello, It's Me" - Todd Rundgren. "Autumn Sweater" - YLT. "I'm Only Sleeping" - the Beatles. "Two Steps" - Low.

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
"Hello, It's Me", "I'm Only Sleeping", "Motherfucker=Redeemer" GY!BE. "I See a Darkness" - Will Oldham. "Powder" - Bedhead.

Ze Frrydaey Ffpfiyve

:: Posted by pete @ 09:32