Monday, June 30, 2003

FRIDAY FIVE

Late, already...

1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?
Summer - er, working, then two weeks in Southern Toscana. Winter - Scotland at Chrimbo, Oz in March.

2. What was your first summer job?
Gardening. my brother did the job for some guy one summer and I "inherited" the job. It was awful. I spent hours on my knees weeding flower beds in 90 degree heat. I hated it. I got fired, thank goodness.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?
Summer - Toscana. Winter - Oz. my dreams have come true.

4. What was your worst vacation ever?
Not really had a worst vacation: but plenty of bad experiences in wet tents.

5. What was your best vacation ever?
Not realy had a best vacation: but had great experiences hiking in Yellowstone, hiking the Grand Canyon, travelling to and in Alaska.

:: Posted by pete @ 11:59