Friday, July 11, 2003

A FRIENDLY FRIDAY FIVE

Updated

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
A bloke called Robert. We met at primary school. He used to live next door to our school. I don't remember much else (I was only 7), excpet going to his birthday party.

2. Are you still in touch with this person?
No. he moved to Australia about 6 months after I met him. Moving to Oz was a huge deal back then - guess it still is - so no hope of staying in touch. A year later I moved to the US.

3. Do you have a current close friend?
Not really, unless you count the voices in my head.

4. How did you become friends with this person?
Just started talking to me one day;-)

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
Fred. If you're out there, we gotta get back in touch. There's so much to catch up on. Miss you, dude.

:: Posted by pete @ 07:43