Tuesday, July 01, 2003

MY OTHER BLOG IS AN AUDI

Yep, I do have another blog. I keep meaning to give it a plug. It's already on the blogroll.

I want to put together a commuting journal, but not necessarily a daily entry cataloguing delays and cancellations. But, it started like that and it's pretty dull. You'll see I stopped after a few weeks. But, I want to kick start it.

I also want others to join in, contributing stories, anecdotes, whatever they wanted (with a limit on the politics). That's not happened yet.

So now is your chance to sign up (replace [at] and [dot] with @ and .) and contribute to this little experiment. It doesn't have to be fancy and you don't have to do it every day: contribute when you like, whatever you like, so long as it's related to commuting to work, school or whatever (whatever whatever might be - any ideas?.

Oh yes: it was this Steve Bell cartoon about the 2000 job losses at Notwork Fail that reminded me.

:: Posted by pete @ 12:51