Monday, August 11, 2003

BELATED FRIDAY FIVE

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
Scotland, I think that counts.

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
Travelling through Bologna station in the early '80s (just after the terrorist bombing, so I was nervous), a guy came into my compartment and wanted to swap my passport for watches.

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
I've done so much (Alaska, Mongolia), but so much to do (Australia, New Zealand)... probably trekking in Nepal.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
First class plane, Eurostar train, car on the Great Plains.

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
Work - Kazakhstan. Pleasure - Tuscany, Italy.

:: Posted by pete @ 07:29