Sunday, August 03, 2003

DOWN IN THE DUMPS

Blogging has not been on my mind this week. I tend to get the odd spell. Monday and Tuesday I felt as though I had a big black arrow pressing down on my head.



A couple of things have brought me down. The property market has tanked just as we're trying to sell our flat. We badly need a bit more room to spread out. I've got shed loads of stuff in storage which is costing me an arm and a leg.

On Monday, it was confirmed that I had been passed over for promotion. Again. I have already proven that I can do my boss's job standing on my head. But, they want to bring in someone else who's owed a favour. Pissed off? You bet.

On top of this, my health condition has flared up big time over the last few days. I took a day off, but really need a stress free week to let my guts recover.

Sorry to moan. At least I've got a good paying job, a dry(ish) roof over my head and a few web buds. I've had better weeks than this though.

:: Posted by pete @ 14:47