Thursday, August 07, 2003

I SWEAR TO GOD, I AM AN ATHEIST

Thanks to the Evil (but an elite, safe) Bus Driver for the link to "300+ Proofs of God's Existence"

Here's some of my favourites:

45. CALVINISTIC ARGUMENT
(1) If God exists, then he will let me watch you be tortured forever.
(2) I rather like that idea.
(3) Therefore, God exists.


30. ARGUMENT FROM BLINDNESS (II)
(1) God is love.
(2) Love is blind.
(3) Ray Charles is blind.
(4) Therefore, Ray Charles is God.
(5) Therefore, God exists.


92. ARGUMENT FROM TEEN CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT
(1) God is so totally awesome, dude, and if you would pretend that Creed and POD were good bands, you would realize that.
(2) Also, our Youth Group leader Skip once, like, cured a broken leg using only the power of the almighty Lord.
(3) Therefore, God exists.


PS - Bill wants you to leave a comment at/on/in/near his blog. Go comment!

:: Posted by pete @ 12:57