Friday, September 12, 2003

NAME THAT FRIDAY FIVE

1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?
No change. Boy, I'm dull.

2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
Salvatore LaMonte

3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
No idea, except that I was going to be called Catherine if I was a girl and I have a middle name, but my parents didn't give my bro and sis middle names cause their first names were long enough!

4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
I can live with just about anything, including Petie.

5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn't it?

Your first name of Pete creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity. You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will. Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and friendliness. Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner. Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature. Once friendship is established, you are very loyal and steadfast and do not tolerate gossip or criticism. In your close associations and family life, there is little demonstration of sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement. It is difficult for you to find the right words for such circumstances.

A load of bollocks. Weakness in the head? What, I'm mad or summat? Independence? Yes, I'd agree with that, but it probably applies to everyone. Physical? Wreck, maybe. The only accurate comment is that my family and I are formal with each other.


:: Posted by pete @ 07:13