Thursday, October 30, 2003

BAH, HUMBUG

I hate Christmas. More soon (unfortunately...)

It's the office Christmas Party e-mail.

From:
To:
Date: 10/28/03 11:54am
Subject: Time to Celebrate

Well it is almost time to celebrate Christmas again and we have yet to decide whether to have a... Christmas Party, so I have been asked to email you all for your opinions.

So if you would like a Christmas Party please email me a reply with a big YES PLEASE and any suggestions as to the type of party you would like and a sensible location (so no party locations in Barbados....oh)

If on the other hand you would not like a Christmas Party then please send me a big NO THANKS

I look forward to your replies.


I didn't reply. Instead I'll invite colleagues to our house warming.

:: Posted by pete @ 14:03