Thursday, October 30, 2003

HOME IS WHERE THE HAT IS

This blog has been quiet for a while, but I haven't. Life has taken over in the form of chasing solicitors, estate agents and removal companies. I'm moving. The blogspot address will remain the same, but the physical one changes. So will life. I intend to grow vegetables, learn to play the guitar and Italian: not in any particular order. Blogging is still part of life, but I need to rearrange priorities.

Meanwhile, for the next two weeks or so there will be more phone calls and faxes to the "legal team". To add to the difficulties, we're dealing with not only the leasehold sale of our flat, but the communal purchase of the freehold from an absentee landlord. Complicated? Well, this is English property law: stupid at the best of times.

Amongst many of my stillborn projects was a house move blog. It wouldn't have made a good blog. Oh well, I might just start from the day we move in.

This web site might come in handy.

:: Posted by pete @ 14:24