Tuesday, October 21, 2003

LORDY, LORDY

Working where I do, I often spot politicians on my way to and from the office. The other week, I was in the same queue at Sainsbury's as Nick Brown, former Minister for Agriculture. Years ago I used to bump into Tory Minister and smarm bucket, Ken Baker, as he left his Westminster town house.

Roy says:  'lunch? yes, pleashe'

This morning, not for the first time, I passed Roy (now Lord) Hattersley walking his dog in Vincent Square - where you'll see tomorrow's movers and shakers playing football and cricket. There's two things you ought to know about Roy. You probably already know that he was Deputy Leader of the Labour Party under Neil Kinnock - part of the "dream team".

Neil Kinnock says he has no regrets: 'mutter, mutter, thatcher, mutter, 'pants' major, mutter, blackpool beach, mutter, sheffield rally, mutter'

He's also a writer (long time column writer for that newspaper I must stop linking to (d'oh)), broadcaster (whatever that is) and long suffering supporter of Sheffield Wednesday football club.

But, you probably don't know that his head is totally out of proportion to the rest of his body. More importantly, you must be aware that he doesn't clean up after his dog.

Please scoop the poop, Roy!

:: Posted by pete @ 12:45

Read or Post a Comment

I am afraid that this statement is not correct "He's also a writer (long time column writer for that newspaper I must stop linking to (d'oh)), broadcaster (whatever that is) and long suffering supporter of Sheffield Wednesday football club. ".
dog microchipping

Posted by Blogger Tommy Lee @ 1:11 pm #
 
<< Home