Tuesday, December 09, 2003

WHAT DID YOU DO IN THE ANTI-WAR, DADDY?

Howard Owens, left coast/right wing, is puffing the Anti-anti war web site.

Too bad it's not a very good web site.

If whoever (whomever?) set up this site wanted to engage in serious debate about the issues involved, then they wouldn't come out with crap like:

"If, in the far more likely scenario that you don't agree with our views, we really don't care. It's a free country. You can go ahead and start your own web site. Call it antianti-antiwar.com for all we care"

Sure, I could. But, I think if I did I would do it to air the differences of opinion on these important issues.

As for the piece on the UN, I think the author should do a little research into the UN's background and its constitution.

Read the rest of my comments.

:: Posted by pete @ 13:38