Sunday, February 01, 2004

THIS ONE WILL RUN AND RUN

I'm back from India and brought a little friend with me who is lurking somewhere in my digestive system. Yesterday was spent prostrate or on the toilet. Several immodiums, a hot water bottle and peppermint oil later, the Donut is feeling a wee bit better.

Delhi was like pretty much anywhere else I've travelled on business. We were stuck in meetings Tuesday-Thursday so I saw nothing much other than the road from our hotel to the conference room, plus the inside of the High Commission and the top man's house. The bad/good news is that our business isn't finished so I might find myself back there in March.

The hotel was just like any other international business hotel.



We chowed down/drunk at all the hotel restaurants/bars, except the Towers and West View. Oh well, we'll probably hit those two in March.

I was rather amused to find out that Home Secretary David "Tolerant" Blunkett arrived in Delhi on Thursday. However, his luggage didn't. If you hear a barking dog at the baggage recalim in Heathrow's Terminal 4, that'll be David's bags.

:: Posted by pete @ 19:00