Friday, March 05, 2004

RETURN OF THE FRIDAY FIVE

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

I remember a Miss Owen at some stage early on in schooling, but not much else.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
I was a big fan of Johnny Quest, Banana Splits and Wacky Races

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
If I said an imaginary friend you might get worried. So I'll stick with Robert, who moved to Australia when I was 7.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
I quite liked mixing cereals together - Cheerios and Corn Flakes go together well. Shreddies were also a fave. Nowadays it's a bagel or toast for brekkie - with Marmite and/or peanut butter/jam/marmalade

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
White slice of toast with mayonnaise, a catnap and trash TV (Star Trek, Gilligan's Island)

:: Posted by pete @ 12:23