Friday, October 15, 2004

SPAM FRITTER*

Re:
Complete email control


You unwittingly spoke: the
Someone who thinks logically.

Some people think holding on makes them strong, sometimes its letting go.
Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there
as though everything is a miracle

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it
got caught on camera

The other is
soft at incredibly low prices
at a tenth of the price.

Important
legitimate software
is a nice contrast to the real world.

Soft and dissolvable pills
assist your wife in pain.

And don't do it:
"..send me an angel from the heaven's…"
for actual somebody.

Local Positions Available - Contact Us.

---
* - This "Fritter" was constructed from spam titles in my Spam filter e-mail box this morning. Mostly I've used entire titles, but sometimes I've chopped them in half. I tried to use all of the words of all the titles I picked out from some 70 odd spams. I was left over with the following:

75% Off for All New Software.
80% off pills
i

I used one phrase or complete title per line. I kept spelling mistakes and capitalisation, but added punctuation to help the constructed piece make some sense.

:: Posted by pete @ 13:10