Monday, March 14, 2005

SO NOW WHO DO I VOTE FOR?

I have the "pleasure" (honour, fortune?) of having a Cabinet Minister as my constituency MP. Step forward Minister for the Failed Olympic Bid, The Rt Hon Tessa Jowell MP.

Tessa wants to know the important issues for local voters and how her constituents are going to vote. Any suggestions on how I reply?



Just to give you some starters:

I have voted Labour at most elections. There have been a few Green or, even worse, LibDem blips.

The last thing I want to see is Michael Howard handed the keys to No.10.

The second last thing I want to see is a third term for Tony Blair.

Charles Kennedy is a w@nker.

Shall I waste my vote on the Greens?

Reasons not to vote Labour:

1. I did not vote Labour so that they could wage illegal wars.
2. I did not vote Labour so that public money can be spent on schools run by religious zealots.
3. I did not vote Labour to see habeus corpus suspended.

Reason not to not vote Labour:
1. The Tories were second in my constituency and I will not not vote Labour just to see Michael Howard handed the keys to No.10.

:: Posted by pete @ 22:09