Tuesday, November 08, 2005

f# a#?

it went like this:

the buildings tumbled in on themselves
mothers clutching babies picked through the rubble
and pulled out their hair

the skyline was beautiful on fire
all twisted metal stretching upwards
everything washed in a thin orange haze

i said: "kiss me, you're beautiful -
these are truly the last days"

Bed seems a nice place to be at the moment. No kick start to these cool, damp mornings that promise little more than cool, damp journeys; cool (but uncool), damp people; and uncool, dry work.

There's a bike ridiing donut guy out there. Hey, that's my nom de plume.

Shops that sell stamps: why not sell second class stamps too.

Mr Bear Swill has seriously pillar box red hair. I once henna-ed my hair. It made no difference, except my scalp went red and I ruined a towel.

Toast.

Hey, I am NOT a donut. I'm a flappy bird! Careful, I might have Avian Flu.

What could be better than pasta and blue cheese? Could have topped it off with a nice cold one, but it's a school night.

Compulsive viewing. Don't ask me why.

It takes them fifteen minutes to switch off their effects pedals.

Yes. Yes. I need to get my CV out.

What's playing on your iPod? Bet it's crap compared with I'm listening to on my out-of-date mini-disc.

you grabbed my hand and we fell into it
like a daydream or a fever

we woke up one morning and fell a little further down -
for sure it's the valley of death

i open up my wallet
and it's full of blood

:: Posted by pete @ 22:24