Saturday, January 07, 2006

GRAY DAY EDITION

It's SAD time.

Cold. Damp. Dark. Crap TV.

But, good news. The World Darts Championship may have ended; but, the World Darts Championship just started!

I wasn't quick enough with my camera so you will just have to believe the odd sight I saw yesterday. There was a man walking two ferrets on leashes down a busy Central London street. That's not something you see every day.

Dreams: these come and go in my sleep. That recurring dream of travelling and being late for a plane hasn't woken me up lately. Last night, there was a variation. I was in Portugal or Madeira. I was hanging around the airport or was it a bowling alley. The cab I'd travelled in drove off with my luggage, camera and other stuff. A frantic phone call later, the cab reappeared with all my gear. I'd say resolution, which is unusual in my dreams. But, nothing in my life is resolved; certainly nothing has been resolved recently. In fact, there are a couple of elephants in the room that need resolving (or relieving).

:: Posted by pete @ 22:27