Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Statutory Wednesday Post

Trouble with this new template is that if I get bored or lazy and don't post, then the nice snazzy layout goes wonky or down the crapper (depending on browser).

There's other quirks which our crack design and coding team is working feverishly to rectify.

In the meantime, it's Wednesday. So, what's going on...

"Could not connect to Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail."

Well, that stinks.

Earlier today in sunny London, my bottle of lunchtime orange juice was intent on dropping to the ground. It achieved two drops to the pavement as I struggled with my office keys. Once back at my desk the bugger jumped out of my hand again. It was probably my conscience punishing me for buying a packet of crisps. (Crisps are evil according to everything I see on TV. Actually, I have given them up along with cheese, biscuits (er, y'know, cookies) and other sweet stuff (except fruit: love the berries). The results are a loss of about a stone (14lbs for our American cousins or 6kgs for most of the rest of the world) over the last 3 months.)

Anyway, no orange juice was spilled in the writing of this post. And, no orange juice through the nose.

In other news, these nice people have linked here recently. Thank you nice people. Readers are encouraged to go visit these nice people.

If anyone in North Devon is looking to employ a hard working, willing to accept low(ish) pay, honest, conscientious, team player/leader. Then please send an e-mail!

I might be movin' to Montana soon
Just to raise me up a crop of
Dental Floss

Raisin' it up
Waxen it down
In a little white box
I can sell uptown

By myself I wouldn't
Have no boss,
But I'd be raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss

:: Posted by pete @ 20:45

Read or Post a Comment

Cheers for that. How did you know I had been here?

Posted by Blogger jwatson1 @ 8:25 am #
 

the magic of sitetrackers.

Posted by Blogger pete @ 4:30 pm #
 
<< Home